Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.005 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,153₴ (R$ 1,643) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)