Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.865 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,628₴ (R$ 1,989) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)