Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49543 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,280₴ (Php18,731) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)