Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.547 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,891₴ (Php50,976) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (40 minutes ago)