Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,325₴ (Php68,562) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)