Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,068₴ (ARS $29,488) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)