Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.716 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,400₴ (ARS $10,141) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)