Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,073₴ (RD$ 27,461) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)