Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,664₴ (RD$ 24,508) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)