Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,680₴ (RD$ 58,191) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)