Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 148% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,235₴ (RD$ 64,950) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)