Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.340 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,488₴ (859 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)