Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.032 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,683₴ (1,558 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)