Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.110 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,355₴ (2,120 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)