Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.613 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,243₴ (€1,406) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)