Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.926 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,782₴ (€432) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)