Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.631 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,544₴ (€3,250) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)