Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00948 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,226₴ (COL$1,183,919) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)