Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,387₴ (COL$1,452,777) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (44 minutes ago)