Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04147 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,512₴ (CH$1,169,813) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)