Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04080 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,928₴ (CH$905,186) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)