Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,122 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04336 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,614₴ (CH$982,786) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)