Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 164% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,977₴ (€575) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)