Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 106,308₴ (€3,479) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (43 minutes ago)