Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.567 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,860₴ (Bs 8,125) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)