Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.734 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 15,196₴ (ARS $8,764) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)