Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00940 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,007₴ (COL$2,554,793) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)