Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,278₴ (COL$2,567,771) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)