Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.501 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,112₴ (R$ 4,947) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (31 minutes ago)