Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.057 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,920₴ ($b10,825) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)