Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.985 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 175% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,285₴ ($b10,359) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)