Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.734 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,101₴ ($b11,276) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)