Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 173% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,310₴ ($b11,254) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)