Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.850 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,316₴ ($b4,238) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)