Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.390 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,247₴ (464 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)