Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.500 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,462₴ (2,728TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)