Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.735 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,466₴ (1,257TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)