Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.594 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 9,658₴ (1,726TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)