Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.357 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,994₴ (2,446TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)