Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.250 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 23,038₴ (4,388TL) in Sanliurfa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)