Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.486 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,641₴ (1,021TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (43 minutes ago)