Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.522 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 22,603₴ (4,999TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)