Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 25,039₴ (5,019TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)