Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.728 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,301₴ (RM1,977) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)