Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.077 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,245₴ (RM5,635) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)