Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.274 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 204% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,756₴ (€560) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)