Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.563 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 194% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,490₴ (€727) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)