Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,836₴ (ARS $45,343) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)