Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.146 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,325₴ (L 38,681) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)