Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,205₴ (L 10,051) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)