Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.117 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,952₴ (L 32,185) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)