Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,568₴ (L 38,128) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)