Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.747 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 12,644₴ (ARS $7,237) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)