Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,705₴ (Php31,307) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)