Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04080 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,090₴ (CH$933,666) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)