Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04038 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,183₴ (CH$945,676) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)