Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.744 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,111₴ (ARS $49,854) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)