Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.213 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,083₴ (2,646TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)