Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.594 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,089₴ (3,948TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)