Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.836 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,976₴ (1,898TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)