Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.032 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 240% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,144₴ (€1,896) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (25 minutes ago)