Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.690 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 243% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,730₴ (€1,942) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)