Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.366 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,052₴ (Mex$ 23,466) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)