Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.948 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,747₴ ($2,352) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)