Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.951 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,359₴ ($2,589) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)