Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,074₴ (36,400 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)