Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.074 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 175% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,631₴ (€686) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (28 minutes ago)