Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 159% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,080₴ (€1,432) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (38 minutes ago)