Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,071₴ (€1,451) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)