Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42125 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,010₴ (руб 104,474) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)