Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.016 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,585₴ (£2,126) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)