Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.371 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,979₴ (£1,529) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)