Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,508₴ (€1,332) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)