Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 106,640₴ (€3,469) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)