Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40802 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,634₴ (₨43,219) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)