Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40177 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,500₴ (₨46,046) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)