Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40406 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,440₴ (₨48,112) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (39 minutes ago)