Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.697 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,006₴ (6,306 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)