Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.347 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 110% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,487₴ (1,716 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)