Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.401 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,361₴ (1,635 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)