Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.962 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,434₴ (1,710 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)