Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,009₴ (441 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)