Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.188 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,775₴ (1,772 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)