Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.507 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,866₴ (1,630 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)