Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.033 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,664₴ (R 18,523) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)