Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.690 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,052₴ (€1,396) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)