Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.668 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,641₴ (€2,010) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)