Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.242 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,978₴ (2,215 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)