Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.022 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,824₴ (NZ$1,831) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)