Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.475 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,160₴ (NZ$766) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)