Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,031₴ (NZ$3,237) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)