Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.106 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,735₴ (NZ$3,299) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)