Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.588 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,561₴ (NZ$1,764) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)