Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.962 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,065₴ (€1,817) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)