Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.934 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 218% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,323₴ (€712) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)