Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38368 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,406₴ (₨84,463) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)