Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.605 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 304% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,908₴ ($1,090) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)