Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.340 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 350% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,555₴ ($2,471) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)