Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.130 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 555,334₴ ($21,253) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)