Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,963 prices entered by 571 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.083 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,323₴ (R$ 2,019) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)