Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.671 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 186% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,436₴ (R$ 5,355) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)