Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 210% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,455₴ (€1,715) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)