Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.862 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 147% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,592₴ (9,993 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)