Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.369 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,858₴ (2,943 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)