Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.310 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,815₴ (10,631 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)