Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 220% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,974₴ (€1,809) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)