Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.299 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 229% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,704₴ (€700) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (31 minutes ago)