Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 202% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,020₴ (€704) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)